If you are unable to login to the new Customer Port or Dealer Ramp, please follow these steps:
Attempt to reset your password using the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. You will be asked for the email address associated with the account – this is most likely your username. Please enter this email address, and hit “Submit”. You must have access to this account to receive the password reset email.
Please check the email account for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow these directions to reset your password.
- Login to the new site using your new password. If you are still unable to login in, please read the troubleshooting section below.
“I am not receiving an email with reset instructions”
Check your spam folder to ensure you are not accidentally blocking the message
- Make sure you are accessing the correct email account
“I set a new password, but am still unable to login”
Please make sure you are logged out of old version of the website ( dev.aspenavionics.com ).. Please go to the legacy Dealer Ramp here: http://dev.aspenavionics.com/index.php/dealers/ . If you automatically log into this site, please click “Logout” in the upper left hand corner. Try logging into the new site again.
- Try logging into the new site using a different web browser than you normally use ( eg: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc ). If this is successful, please contact us via the webform on the contact page, and we will send additional instructions on how to clear your old cookies.
If you are still unable to login, please contact us using the support form located here: http://aspenavionics.com/contact/ . Select the pulldown for Technical Support and include the following information:
- What your issue is ( eg: Unable to login to Dealer Ramp )
- The email address associated with the account
- Your Name or the Dealer Name associated with the account
- Any additional information you would like to include
ACCESSING LEGACY SITE
For a limited amount of time, you can still access the legacy version of the Dealer Ramp and Customer Port. Please note that the old and new sites have separate databases – if you reset your password for the new site, the legacy site will still use your original password. You can use the legacy site to submit RMAs and perform other critical tasks.